Philadelphia Eagles vs New England 2018 football online live stream
Super Bowl 2018: Early betting line, odds for New England Patriots vs. Philadelphia Eagles | Super Bowl LII
The Philadelphia Eagles search for an upset victory over the 10-1 New England Patriots this Sunday. Here are the numbers that tell the story of that contest:
Watch This NFL, Football Match Live
CLICK TO WATCH LIVE THIS MATCH -:Match Details
Competition:NFL , Football, SUPER BOWL LII 2018
Location: U.S. Bank Stadium, Minneapolis
Competitor:Philadelphia Eagles vs New England Live stream
Date: Sunday, February 4, 2018
Start Time: 18:30p ET
TV Channel :CBS, Fox, Espn, BBC, Sports TV
4. The number of consecutive losses Chip Kelly could suffer against New England. Kelly hasn’t lost four straight games in his career since he was the offensive coordinator at New Hampshire in 2002.
28. Tom Brady’s total touchdown tally on the year, the most in the NFL. Against Denver, he tied Dan Marino as the third-most successful touchdown passer in league history, completing his 420th scoring toss. 62 of those went for Rob Gronkowski, who is most likely out this week with a knee injury. When he completes his 30th, Brady will have secured his sixth 30-TD season, the fourth most in NFL history.
4. How many interceptions Tom Brady has thrown this season. He hasn’t been picked in seven appearances and leads the NFL with 3,600 total passing yards.
792. The number of rushing yards Eagles back DeMarco Murray is on pace to gain this season. That’s 1,053 fewer than his total he gained last season with Dallas, when he carried for an NFL-best 1,845 yards and 13 touchdowns. This season, he averages 3.5 yards per carry against backup Ryan Mathews’ 5.7 yards per attempt. Mathews is out with a concussion.
33. The number of dropped passes the Patriots’ offense is responsible for, the most in football, six more than any other quarterback-receiver connection in the game.
1240. The total yardage allowed by the Eagles’ formerly impressive defense in their three-game losing streak. Philadelphia was outscored, 110-51, in those three games. They have not surpassed 20 points on any of those occasions.
14.8 The percentage of passes under which Eagles quarterbacks have faced a blitz, the lowest frequency of direct pressure among any backfield in pro football. However, under ordinary pressure, they remain among the most victimized: since Week 7, they have been pressured on 30.4 percent of dropbacks, the fifth-most in the game.